Froda was founded in 2015 and is today one of Sweden’s fastest-growing fintech startups. Our mission is to challenge the traditional banking industry by offering a data-driven and digital financial product built specifically for small businesses – a segment widely neglected by traditional banks. The Froda team consists of people with a mixed background from tech and finance, including Klarna, Spotify, Google and SEB.
About the role
Froda is at the unique point of taking our analytics data and real-time decisioning to the next level. We are now looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help us expand our technology and design and implement our future data framework.
What you will do?
- Architect and design our future data infrastructure
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for real-time decisioning, reporting, analytics and related functions
- Explore and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve our stack
- Work closely with other back-end engineers and data scientists
- Manage automated unit and integration test suites
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work hands on in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative startup company with ambitious co-workers that also honor work life balance
- Real possibilities to impact tech strategy and decisions, ability to impact one’s own work and tackle a wider set of tasks
- Very little legacy code
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar
- Experience in using cloud computing platforms such as Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience in a wide variety of data storing and pipelining technologies (e.g. Kafka, HDFS, Spark)
- Experience of batch and real-time processing
- Relevant education with a degree in engineering or comparable skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Occupational pension (Tjänstpension)
- Subsidised active health-care (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Competitive salary